Entreprise: Private Company
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 24 août 2015
Publiée le: Jul 24, 2015
Sales Manage at Private Company
Description du poste:
• Act as liaison between customers and Store
• Resolve all conflicts regarding orders with large customers (late delivery and returns)
• Assign tasks to various employees mainly sales representative (Démarcheur/ Proforma Responsible)
• Supervise all sales representative
• Receive e-mail requests and assign to various sales staff
• Organize requests for quotations based on priority (large clients and lost clients)
• Ensure great customer service
o Calls have to be returned
o Quotations have to be answered within 15 minutes to 2 hours
o Meet deadline for bids (appels d’offre)
o Attend all BID openings
• Visite ''lost'' clients and ensure their retention.
• Prepare catalogs and send to customers via e-mail or physically
• Call customers for follow-up
• Close sales and ensure timely delivery
• Search for new sales leads and new customers
• Maintain a positive and friendly attitude with customers and co-workers
• Write list of products that customers ask and that we don’t have and ensure that store manager follows same procedure
• Good knowledge of all company’s products and services
• Promote company products and services
• Report on products that have extraordinary demand to avoid out of stock
• Send weekly reports to manager
• Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
• Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees;
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
• Determine price schedules and discount rates.
• Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales.
• Highly analytical, looking at the detail behind sales performance
• Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies
• Reporting directly to the CEO you will have accountability running the commercial team to deliver set goals and objectives.
• Develop local business relationships with various influencers ( community, NGO's, Government etc.) in order to identify potential opportunities.
• Lead monthly financial review meetings through identifying corrective action necessary to maximize sales.
Minimum education: 4 years of College (University)
International University preferred
Minimum work experience:
• 1 year if graduate of an International University
• 3 years if graduate of a local University
• Managerial Skills
o Ability to organize and manage people
o Have a good sense of responsibility
o Able to manage emergencies and priorities
• Good verbal communication skills
o Be able to convince customers
o Be able to sell to customers
o Be able to solve conflicts among employees
o Be able to solve conflicts with customers
• Good writing and language skills
o Write e-mails and letters to customers without grammatical errors
o Write e-mail and letters to suppliers (mostly English)
o French is a must
o English is a must
• Sales oriented skills
o Ability to negotiate and close deals
• Computer Skills:
o Knowledge of e-mail, Excel, Word, Adobe PDF
o Extra knowledge of Excel and other software
o Ability to manage photos and other files as attachments
o Ability to use computer as a sales tools
• Human skills:
o Ability to work as a group
o Ability to organize sales staff
o Ability to follow written instructions
o Ability to manage various tasks at the same time
o Ability to prioritize work flow