Entreprise: Private Company
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 24 août 2015
Publiée le: Jul 24, 2015
Store Manager at Private Company
Description du poste:
• General supervision of the sales area in the store
o Sales transactions
o Costumer assistance
• Monitors / supervises outgoing store sales and deliveries
• Manages returns and customer complains
• Reconcile money from the cash registers at the end of the day
• Requests and receives items from the warehouse to the store
• Act as liaison between Store employees and HR Manager
• Ensure clean store environment
• Ensure pleasant employee attitude
• Assign tasks to various employees (mainly helpers, cleaners)
• Ensure great customer service
o Customer has to have a warm welcome
o Customer has to find what they are looking for
o Customer has to feel important
• Maintain a positive and friendly attitude with customers and co-workers
• Good knowledge of all company’s products and services
• Promote company products and services
• Send weekly reports to manager
o Analyze reports on store expenses and gasoline expenses
o Analyze sales reports and out of stock reports
• Check cash registers if cashiers have change for costumers
• Check attendance of store employees
• Cashier supervision (in the absence of supervisor position)
• Create a rewarding work environment through regularly mentoring, coaching
with Human Resources guidance.
• Oversees and is accountable for overall store operations, and achieving goals.
• Maximize store sales and profitability through human resource management and effective merchandise, inventory, operating cost.
• Must understand marketplace needs, and constantly adapt tactics, technologies and solutions from inside and outside the organization to drive store sales.
• Lead by example by acting as a role model for superior customer service and consistently motivate employees to be customer-focused and sales driven.
• Maximize store sales and ensure 100% of customers buy what they came for.
• Make sure every customer is being proactively help.
• Implement and enforce loss prevention policies.
• Determine customer needs and recommend the best solution.
• Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after-sales service.
• Demonstrate a constant and up-to-date expertise of our products, services, promotions and policies.
Minimum education: 4 years of College (University)
International University preferred
Minimum work experience:
• 1 year if graduate of an International University
• 3 years if graduate of a local University
• Managerial Skills
o Ability to organize and manage people
o Have a good sense of responsibility
o Able to manage emergencies and priorities
• Good verbal communication skills
o Be able to convince customers
o Be able to sell to customers
o Be able to solve conflicts among employees
o Be able to solve conflicts with customers
• Good writing and language skills
o French is a must
o English is a must
• Sales oriented skills
o Ability to negotiate and close deals
• Computer Skills:
o Knowledge of e-mail, Excel, Word, Adobe PDF
o Extra knowledge of Excel and other software
o Ability to manage photos and other files as attachments
o Ability to use computer as a sales tools
• Human skills:
o Ability to work as a group
o Ability to organize sales staff
o Ability to follow written instructions
o Ability to manage various tasks at the same time