Entreprise: BRASSERIE NATIONALE D'HAITI
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 23 janvier 2016
Publiée le: Jan 19, 2016
IT MANAGER at BRASSERIE NATIONALE D'HAITI
Description du poste:
• Develop a 3 year IT plan and budget in line with Global/Regional IT Strategy and Local/Regional circumstances (Integrated 3 year plan for the own organization aligned with the Global IT Strategy.)
• Translate the 3 year IT Plan and into a year plan and budget, including one-year objectives, for the own department, taking into account the business strategy and business project portfolio.( SMART targets and clear insight in the objectives that need to be realized in the specific year, for the specific OpCo.)
• Ensure compliancy with the Global/Regional IT Policy, guidelines and objectives.( Approved policy that directs the IT activities)
• Ensure the execution of the year plan (including projects) as well as management of the operational processes and activities in accordance with the relevant stakeholders.( Realized targets and objectives)
• Advise and facilitate management on IT policy/business development and project implementation within the business.( Effective management support in decision making on the required processes supported by IT and IT systems within the business.)
• Translate business developments and objectives to IT improvement opportunities and initiate development projects, based on business needs and be the single point of contact (Execution of optimal IT support to the business within the assigned business area.)
• Define requirements and formulate service level agreements (SLA) with in- and external parties and after approval of the customer. Ensures the execution of the agreement.( Provided IT services by agreed SLA.)
• Maintain and build relationships with internal customers and relevant parties.( Clear view on the needs of all stakeholders involved and commitment for the own activities and objectives.)
• Gather, interpret and identify IT developments and trends within the business / market and recommend measures to the process owner if necessary.( Identified opportunity and risks for IT development within the assigned area)
• Ensure the development and maintenance of a knowledge management network regarding IT and Business developments (Up to date and available IT and Business information / knowledge within the assigned area.)
• Lead the department and manage employees including recruitment, performance management and (career) development (Maximize potential of people in key IT positions and enable opportunities.)
• Any other task or duty required by the supervisor
KEY FUNCTIONAL SKILLS SET
WORKING AND THINKING LEVEL
- Master degree, preferably in a Business Management or Technical discipline.
- 7-10 years relevant experience.
- IT Experience in Commercial and Supply Chain part of the Organization.
- Experience in FMCG/Beverage industry is a preference but not a must.
- Ability to develop and lead a team while ensuring career / professional development.
- Broad functional knowledge of solutions used by business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to understand and simplify complicated concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both in support of team leading/setting responsibilities and business relationship management on the needs of the overall organization.
- Ability to multi-task and manage an unpredictable flow of events.
- Ability to identify and drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Ability to develop and manage business cases and monitor value realization.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCES FOR THE POSITION
- Leadership and Entrepreneurial thinking
- Ensuring dialog
- Visioning and Innovation
- Integrating diverse perspectives
- Coaching people
- Enhancing professionalism
- Achieving results
- Mobilising the organisation
- Creating Customer Value
- Creating Successful Teams