Entreprise: Haiti Leve
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 8 août 2016
Publiée le: Aug 02, 2016
IT specialist at Haiti Leve
Description du poste:
RTI is accepting applications for a IT specialist to manage and support systems and staff located in LEVE Office and possibly affiliated project offices located throughout Cap-Haïtien. This position is responsible for supporting a variety of IT infrastructure technologies and systems in the project office.
This person will have a dual reporting relationship to the project’s Chief of Party or assigned delegate for assignments and to RTI’s ITS Division to ensure compliance with RTI standards, policies and procedures. The II specialist will:
• Supporting Windows PCs (Windows 7 or above) and Macs (where applicable in specific project offices) and MS Office products (e.g. Word, Excel)
• Ensure Windows and other software are maintained, patches are promptly applied and anti-virus software is kept current.
• Ensure data is backed up and maintained in accordance with RTI policies and procedures.
• Provide user support on hardware, networking and software related issues.
• Configure and troubleshoot laptops/desktops/printers and maintaining PC hardware asset tracking.
• Ensuring and troubleshooting computer encryption.
• Installing software as needed to support project needs; track and manage license compliance for project-purchased software.
• Support as necessary for RTI enterprise software supporting functions such as Financials and HR (training provided).
• Supporting Windows 2008 Servers, ensuring patches are promptly applied.
• Maintain spare parts and perform hardware repairs and restoration.
• Maintaining network infrastructure including ISP, router, Ethernet switch, UPS, PABX and/or VoIP; perform routine Moves, Adds, and Changes whenever needed.
• Setting up, maintaining, and supporting the IT infrastructure for additional project offices if needed.
• Assisting with technical specifications, budget, and forecast the IT requirements for the offices and coordinate the procurement for the same.
• Supervise the performance of any local IT firms or staff hired to support the project offices.
• Maintaining standard operating procedures and ensure compliance with RTI Information Security policies, procedures and standards.
o Provide training on IT policy to other project staff
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
• Minimum of 4 years experience supporting and troubleshooting Windows PCs (Windows 7 and Office 2007/2010), servers (Windows Server 2008), printers and networks or similar work environment; Microsoft or networking certifications on the above platforms preferred
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Supervisory and NGO experience preferred
• Local IT market awareness desired
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A propos de Haiti Leve
USAID launched the Local Enterprise and Value Chain Enhancement (LEVE) project to increase food and economic security. Implemented by RTI International, LEVE is designed to create jobs in target industries/sectors in the Port-au-Prince, Saint Marc, and Cap Haitian development corridors by creating more inclusive and productive value chains which will contribute to broad-based economic growth, and increase employment in Haiti.