Entreprise: Entreprise International
Type de contrat de travail:
Finance-Comptabilité et Audit
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 2 avril 2017
Publiée le: Mar 02, 2017
Finance Supervisor at Entreprise International
Description du poste:
To manage, coordinate and control financial activities which include financial planning and analysis, balance sheet analysis and supervision, monitoring policies and procedures, internal systems and reports development, compliance with internal, external accounting practices and requirements, financial organization and training/development to liaise directly with Country/Regional Financial Management so as to assure accurate, timely financial data and documents.
Key Accountabilities / Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate the financial activity with Area CFO/Finance Manager.
• Identify the financial goals of the country in long and short term basis.
• People management:
o Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department; Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
o Plan, organize and direct an efficient and effective functional department.
o Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
o Conduct performance appraisal.
o Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and Targets.
• Provide technical assistance to the company in finance areas
• Ensure that the balance sheet is accurately reflecting the true position of the company at all times.
• Initiate and ensure proper Budgeting process.
• Establish cost control initiatives and ensure adherence to budget. Provide visibility and accurate explanation to all functions and local management on the variances affecting the month’s performance by function and by accounts.
• Ensure that the company’s financial affairs are conducted in compliance with local legislation as well as all financial requirements.
• Ensure that all required support is given to the Shared Services Center (SSC) in all areas including but not limited to the collections team, the Cash application teams and the bank Reconciliation.
• Review and improve the total financial process, ensuring compliance with all global and regional network procedures, standards, and policies in the finance area.
• Ensure accurate invoicing and resolution of all outstanding items.
• Ensure that the tax calculation and reporting is in full compliance of the local tax regulations
• Ensure that all agreed KPI’s are achieved within the time frame agreed.
• Assist in auditing process through external/internal auditors; ensure implementation of audit recommendations.
• Ensure accurate and prompt reconciliation of monthly statements; all outstanding items queried, and cleared within the current month.
• Ensure prompt payments of suppliers within agreed objectives.
• Assist the CFO in the annual budgeting, pre-alert and strategic planning process ensuring that a comprehensive and accurate plan is completed for submission, including detailed plans for individual departments/business units.
• Participate in the evaluation of business expansion programs, and assist in the preparation of Capital Acquisition Applications/Capital Expenditure.
• Develop, implement, maintain and review financial controls in order to attain accurate and complete financial information.
• Carry out all other Adhoc assignments as suggested by Area CFO.
Duties & Responsibilities Associated with Assigned Specialty Area
• Provide technical assistance to the company in the following areas: Accounting Systems, Systems of Internal Control, Staff Requirements, General Accounting and Finance Matters, clearly improve balance sheet performance.
• Assure that the company complies with financial requirements such as: Filing of tax returns, Insurance coverage, Annual audited financial statements.
• Identify problems with reporting procedures and timing, methods of analysis, and distribution of information and suggest solutions that are mutually agreeable.
• Required to make decisions with minimal consultation on most matters. Reaching a consensus with disparate parties and ability to promote decisions on data collection and reporting is required.
• Ensures that reporting deadlines are met and information flows to the Senior Management Team (SMT) on a timely basis.
• Liaise with local financial institutions, customs & tax authorities and audit services providers.
• Liaise with regional and global services of the group, in house bank, treasury,…)
• Visit all stations under responsibility within a schedule established with District Manager and Caribbean CFO, and at any time when urgently required.
• Organize and prioritize workload.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Administration or related field
• Professional certification (an asset)
• Advanced level in French, English (Written & oral); Spanish and Creole (an asset)
• Prior experience in similar positions : 3 to 5 years
• Team management experience
• Strong computer skills, including excel formulas, pivot tables, word processing, PowerPoint presentation, and email applications.
• Strong accounting knowledge
• Experience in forecast and budget
• Knowledge of French tax regulation (an asset)
• SAP knowledge (an asset