Information and operative control engineer
Entreprise: Entreprise de Production et de Distribution
Type de contrat de travail:
Sciences de l'ingenieur
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 16 juillet 2017
Publiée le: Jun 16, 2017
Information and operative control engineer at Entreprise de Production et de Distribution
Description du poste:
Provide daily information on line efficiency, materials yield and usage and costs to Operations Director and Department Managers, to support the process of decision-making toward the attainment of the objectives de costand quality.
• Develop or maintain systems to record line data to continuously monitoring the performance of the plant regarding the efficient use of machinery, materials and personnel.
• Develop or maintain systems to gather and connect key data of related departments (warehouse, purchasing, administration, shipping, planning, quality) to the plant.
• Develop computer tools to deliver meaning information to support decision-making process of the plant staff.
• Lead and train the line controllers to ensure the reliability of the data and information provided by them.
• Audit periodically the systems and people he/she is in charge of, to ensure the reliability of the data and information provided.
• Convene and conduct periodical meeting to keep people aware of the situation of the plant in relation to the objectives planned.
• Support plant staff in the process of budgeting and planning.
The person who holds the position must have preferably a degree in industrial engineering, although other disciplines might be considered acceptable, depending on the skills of the person.
• Advanced skills in computing tools, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
• Energetic and results-driven.
• Strong leadership and communication abilities.
• Willing to work under pressure and flexible schedules
Not necessary but preferable, in similar or related positions.