Entreprise: ACCESS HAITI S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 1 octobre 2017
Publiée le: Aug 08, 2017
GARAGE SUPERVISOR at ACCESS HAITI S.A.
Description du poste:
Responsible for supervising the garage operations; assisting mechanics; scheduling, assigning service, maintenance and repair needs; repairing, servicing and maintenance; preparing and maintaining maintenance records and files.
(These are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.)
• Supervise the repair and maintenance of all vehicular equipment and related components; oversee all garage operations.
• Evaluate work of mechanics to ensure that repairs meet manufacturer's specifications and requirements.
• Check the status of maintenance and repair work on vehicles.
• Coordinate incoming work with existing workload.
• Help establish maintenance priorities.
• Evaluate all maintenance work to ensure that work is performed within established time frames.
• Instruct subordinates in the proper use of garage equipment and tools.
• Provide assistance with repairs when needed.
• Make recommendations regarding maintenance procedures when requested.
• Initiate and process maintenance work orders.
• Troubleshoot maintenance problems and recommend corrective action.
• Perform related work as required.
• Establish and manage a preventive maintenance program
• Create proper interface with the users of the Garage’s services and communicate clearly the requesting services.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Thorough knowledge of the methods, practices, materials and tools of the automotive mechanic trade with particular emphasis in the area of gasoline and diesel vehicle;
• Thorough knowledge of the principles of diesel engine operations;
• Knowledge of the practices, methods and tools of the welding and machinist trades;
• Ability to plan and supervise the work of skilled mechanics and other workers;
• Ability to diagnose defects;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
• Operations Management
• Staff supervision & training
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS IN ENGLISH ARE REQUIRED;
• Extensive experience in skilled automotive mechanical work and STRONG supervisory experience, required.
A propos de ACCESS HAITI S.A.
ACCESS HAITI a telecommunication company, is looking for a Garage Supervisor.
ACCESS HAITI provide competitive salaries and benefits package to include telephone; internet and cable television service. We also provide health insurance for the employee and immediate family members.