Entreprise: Haitian Education & Leadership Program
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Enseignement & Formation
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 1 juillet 2018
Publiée le: May 09, 2018
Finance Manager at Haitian Education & Leadership Program
Description du poste:
The Finance Manager reports to the Deputy Country Director and manages the accounting team. S/he has primary responsibility for overseeing budgeting, expenditures, financial compliance and reporting for a growing and dynamic organizations. HELP is looking for someone with non-profit accounting experience and personal engagement to bring HELP’s financial management into the future. HELP’s operating budget is $2.3 M but with growth and capital projects we are seeking someone capable of managing a $5M portfolio
Minimum Qualifications :
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in accounting or finance
- Work experience: 5 years of non-profit accounting for organizations with direct management of budgets larger than $3M.
- Experience managing and supporting staff.
- Essential skills: Strong budgeting, QuickBooks and MS Excel skills
- Language(s): Fluency in English and French. Creole strongly preferred