Entreprise: Project Medishare for Haiti
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Thomonde, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 25 juillet 2015
Publiée le: Jun 25, 2015
Grant Manager at Project Medishare for Haiti
Description du poste:
Project Medishare is looking for a dynamic, energetic, self-driven, and highly focused individual to take on a grant management position at Project Medishare. Applicants must have solid experience in grant management of health and development programs in Haiti, and knowledge of managing budgets and report writing for different level grants.
The position is a full-time position, based 3-4 days in Thomonde, Haiti with the position reporting to the Program Director of Project Medishare.
1. Grant management: In collaboration with the Executive Director and Program Director, assist in the implementation and design of grant-funded activities for the Central Plateau program.
2. Monitoring and Evaluation: Ensure all aspects of the health and development projects in the Central Plateau are implemented in strict accordance with the policies, procedures, and methods of the program model (with agreed upon local modifications). Develop reporting relationships and measure the effectiveness of program activities, while also monitoring the grant budget.
3. Communications: Contribute to the development of communications materials for key donors.
1. Proven success, and at least five years’ experience, in the monitoring and evaluation, of community-driven health and development programs, with at least one year experience in program management and implementation in Haiti.
2. At least five years’ experience working in highly professional, dynamic, and highly responsive, diverse environments
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant field.
• Masters in management or public health preferred.
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced, highly-responsive environment, and on multiple projects with multiple constituents.
• Ability to work with and lead a team to achieve goals of the grant.
• Able to work through political landscapes, and thoroughly understand the interests of all constituents.
• Able to collaborate and ‘build bridges’ between multiple, and complex, constituents.
• Self-driven, solution oriented, proactive, and highly committed to going ‘above and beyond’ in order to achieve successful, demonstrated, outcomes.
• High proficiency in computer skills.
• Fluent in English and Haitian Creole or French.
A propos de Project Medishare for Haiti
Project Medishare is a non-profit organization working in Haiti dedicated to sharing its human and technical resources with its Haitian partners in the quest to achieve quality healthcare and development services for all