Process Water Coordinator
Entreprise: Brasserie de la Couronne S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Contrat à durée indéterminée
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 22 octobre 2015
Publiée le: Sep 22, 2015
Process Water Coordinator at Brasserie de la Couronne S.A.
Description du poste:
- Must know the KORE requirements for water treatment, waste water treatment and CIP.
- Cascade down the KORE requirements and ensure compliance
- Accurately measures and monitors the manufacturing metrics agreed upon with the Quality Director.
- Reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis all metrics agreed upon for the water Treatment, waste water treatment and CIP.
- Reviews test data to ensure water quality is at or above Coca-Cola requirement
- Take corrective measures when metrics are not aligned with departments objectives
- Makes the system and its results visible by creating dashboards
- Develops schedules and records of work activities, procedures, and guidelines for treatment and maintenance operations.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations regarding changes in facility operations.
Safety, health and environment
- Enforces compliance with KORE requirements
- Increases awareness about safety at workplace with the objective of reducing accidents and Incidents
- Reports and monitors accidents and incidents in his departments
- Prepares and proposes annual budget (PPE, reagent, equipment etc...)
- Provides support in all projects related to water treatment, waste water treatment and CIP
- Purchases and performs evaluation tests on suppliers and equipment as appropriate
- Implements new requirements into plant operations and evaluates and makes changes to control process
- Engages actively in cost reduction in his departments
- Regularly examines and sets priorities in collaboration with the Quality Director
- Monitors the effectiveness of maintenance activities and corrects deviations
- Analyses Process equipment data daily and take steps to prevent stoppage.
- Supports, coaches and motivates the staff towards achievement of departments objectives
- Maintains and develops internal communication
- Participates in recruitment of new employees
- Responsible for evaluation of performance of all direct reports in an objective way
- Optimizes the organizational structure
Education: University degree, Associate's Degree in water technology, or a directly related field.
Language skills: French, Spanish, English- fluent, Creole preferred
Required experience: 1-2 years progressively responsible experience in the operation and maintenance of a water treatment plant, to include at least 6 months supervisory or lead worker experience. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates required knowledge, skills and abilities may be considered.
Computer skills: MS Office,
Required Skills: Coaching people establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and managers; resolve treatment problems and ensure effective operations; handle emergency situations in a professional manner; supervise other employees.
Must be able to wear personal protective equipment required for the job and able to meet requirements