Entreprise: Papyrus, S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 16 mai 2016
Publiée le: Apr 08, 2016
Grants Specialist at Papyrus, S.A.
Description du poste:
Papyrus,S.A. is currently accepting applications for a Project Grants Specialist to work under the direct supervision of the Grants Manager to assist in the administration (from solicitation to close-out) of all grants under the project for the Konbit main project office based in Port-au-Prince. Reporting to the Grants Manager, the Grants Specialist will:
• Assist with the day-to-day administration of grants awarded under the project that will encompass the solicitation phase through close-out.
• Assist with collecting data and liaise with grantees in order to monitor compliance with (a) award-specific requirements and (b) applicable regulations
• Under the supervision of the Grants Manager, coordinate and conduct compliance review(s) and pre-award surveys
• In close coordination with the Grants Manager, transmit guidance to grantees on rules and regulations applicable to assistance instruments as well as program reporting
• Assist in implementation if the monitoring plan drafted by the Grants Manager for grantees using the information collected pre-award
• Provide capacity building training to local organizations which has been customized to meet the organization’s needs
• Assist with capacity building activities among the Technical teams or outside firms/consultants
• Work with APS grantees and other grantees on the implementation of performance monitoring plans.
• Assist Grants Manager to maintain grant files including records on monitoring and evaluation and other quality control activities (financial, programmatic, proof of performance)
• Travel to the field to facilitate field activities and communication among grantees and USAID (e.g., legal, finance, status reporting, procurement)
• Assist Grants Manager with close-out of completed grants
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, International Relations, or related field
• At least 2 years relevant experience in grants management/administration and international development projects, preferably USAID-funded, or relevant work experience in projects supported by international organizations (UN, World Bank, IDB)
• Background in management and administration, finance and accounting is highly desirable
• Some experience in monitoring and evaluation, providing training and developing capacity building/sustainability plans for local organizations
• Some knowledge of USAID and USG assistance-related regulations (22 CFR 226, 22 CFR 228, ADS 303, ADS 591, OMB Circulars A-122 and A-133)
• General knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Proficient in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Functional fluency in English (both oral and written)
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to: email@example.com Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.
A propos de Papyrus, S.A.
Papyrus S.A. is a management firm with two generations of experience. The entire company is focused on a lasting results-based approach. Our mission is to connect local and international aspirations.
Technical support, contextual analysis and accompaniment are crucial to successful implementation of any on the ground initiative in Haiti. Papyrus S.A. works with you to ensure your projects move forward more quickly, more efficiently and with more lasting results.
USAID/Haiti has funded the establishment of a Capacity Development Hub/Konbit to address capacity development gaps that limit the effectiveness of local development partners to achieve significant and sustainable development results, be accountable to its constituents, and effectively compete for and manage donor resources. USAID/Haiti seeks to further strengthen the capacity of local development partners to become more effective and influential development partners in their communities and throughout Haiti.