Entreprise: Papyrus, S.A.
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 1 septembre 2016
Publiée le: Aug 10, 2016
Operations Manager at Papyrus, S.A.
Description du poste:
The Operations Manager will be a strategic thought-partner and the successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative manager. The Operations Manager will play a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team in strategic decision-making and operations as Papyrus continues to enhance its quality programming and build capacity.
This is a tremendous opportunity to maximize and strengthen the internal capacity of a
well-respected, high-impact organization.
Working under the direct supervision of the President, the Operations Manager will perform
the following tasks:
1. Monitor operational activities for home office and fields offices (4), provide input on implementation and assist in operational reporting
2. Supervise administrative personnel, fleet,drivers, equipment, etc.
3. General oversight of acquisition, reception,distribution of goods and services and manage inventory of supplies and equipment
4. Serve as link between clients & Papyrus and work with accounting to ensure contracts and suppliers are paid on time, and follow up on outstanding payments and receipts
5. Prepare the monthly petty cash reconciliation and submit to accounting for replenishment and authorize petty cash expenses
6. Process travel requests, review and authorize travel reports
7. Prepare staff meetings, write minutes and make timely distribution thereof
8. Coordination with Human Resources and Director of Administration and Finance
9. Manage project database
10. Assume planning and coordination of office events
11. Assist shareholders and the Director of Administration and Finance
12. Plan and coordinate errands for the administration drivers
13. Undertake any additional assignments as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or Finance or equivalent field of study
- At least six years’ experience working in a similar position
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external
- Functional fluency in English and French (both oral and written) is required
- Strong writing ability in French and English is required
- Some knowledge of USAID and USG assistance-related regulations is desirable
- An ability to multitask and wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Papyrus S.A.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.
A propos de Papyrus, S.A.
Papyrus S.A. is a private firm that prides itself on its lasting results-based approach focused
on connecting local and international aspirations. For more information, please visit