Call for Team Evaluation consultants- Haiti
Entreprise: QED Group LLC
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 22 juillet 2017
Publiée le: Nov 23, 2016
Call for Team Evaluation consultants- Haiti at QED Group LLC
Description du poste:
QED is seeking Haitian consultants to participate in upcoming:
Performance evaluations, Impact evaluations, Baseline surveys, studies, and Assessments of USAID projects in Haiti. These evaluations will provide pertinent information to USAID and its partners in the government of Haiti and other stakeholders on the overall achievements of these projects.
Evaluation team members will include:
Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders, Evaluation Specialists, and Technical Experts.
Responsibilities of the selected candidates will vary, but may include:
Coordinating the evaluation, conducting interviews, surveys, and focus groups, authoring the final evaluation report, and providing technical and subject matter expertise.
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in economics, statistics, political science, public administration, or other relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, and/or in a relevant technical sector such as governance, infrastructure, education, agriculture, health, economic growth, livelihoods, rural development, energy, environment, gender, private enterprise, public policy or institutional reform.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational and analytical abilities.
• Good understanding of the Haitian public administration context is required, particularly as it relates to the sector of the candidate’s expertise.
• Knowledge of USAID development concepts is encouraged, as is familiarity with USAID programs, objectives and reporting requirements.
• Experience conducting or assisting with USAID-funded evaluations is preferred, including experience in survey design and implementation and conducting focus groups.
• Fluency in both French and English is required, and Haitian Creole are highly desired.
For more detailed information about the job descriptions and requirements and to apply for these and more jobs in Haiti, please visit our job opportunities portal at:
A propos de QED Group LLC
The QED Group, LLC is a full-service international development firm that provides practical solutions to social problems through sound analysis, proven management techniques, and creative implementation. We focus our efforts on two core practice areas – Monitoring & Evaluation and Knowledge Management – and have provided services to government agencies, international donors, private firms, multi-lateral agencies, and non-governmental organizations in more than 90 countries around the world.