Entreprise: Entreprise Privée
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 21 octobre 2018
Publiée le: Sep 21, 2018
Mechanical Technicien at Entreprise Privée
Description du poste:
In compliance with defined long-term company strategy investigates, supports the project managers with the preparation necessary documentation, planning and realizing investment projects in accordance of the companies standards, targeting in innovation and capacity extension of technical equipment.
• Ensures safety during all phases of project execution.
• Supports all functional departments through the project closing phase.
• Collects data for approval of supplying company and/or assembling company for realization of the relevant project.
• Keeps a close watch on control quality of execution on each project and observe preliminary stated terms for execution. Supports reporting for current status of the projects to Supply Chain Director.
• Observes the rules for working discipline in the Company.
• Develop integral solutions to improve the companies performance within a team framework.
• Projects Management Skills
• Process piping, steel construction, production equipment’s, continues production lines, mechanical maintenance experience.
• TPM, SAFETY or any other certificate will be highly considered.\
o Analytical and creative way of thinking, being initiative, communicative skills, managing skills, having knowledge on the technological process, abilities to work in a team.
o Fluent in English, and French
o Spanish language skills a plus
o Ability To Work Under Pressure And In A Cross-Cultural Environment;
o MS Office, Drawing Software (CAD), MS Project.
o A challenging learning environment for those eager to make their own path on the most excited company of the world.