Entreprise: Project HOPE
Type de contrat de travail:
Localisation: Les Cayes, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 29 septembre 2021
Publiée le: Sep 23, 2021
Health Coordinator at Project HOPE
Description du poste:
Program Summary ( Haiti Specific information)
The Health Technical Lead is primarily responsible for vision, strategy and technical oversight of programs, including technical design, implementation and management of the health programs at the international level. S/he will work in collaboration with the Project HOPE’s senior management team and health teams in the field to deliver high-quality health services to the targeted beneficiaries. The Health Technical Lead will make frequent visits to the field sites to ensure the highest standards of service delivery. S(he) will ensure high-quality clinical services in all Project HOPE supported emergencies and global health facilities. S/he will monitor service quality, ensure that all staff are trained and well-supported, pharmaceuticals and other medical supplies are properly managed. The Health Technical Lead will represent Project HOPE in the national Health Cluster, Health Forum and other technical working groups and coordination mechanisms.
• Minimum medical degree; preferably with a Master’s in Public Health.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in overseas programs (preferably developing country or low-resource setting with an NGO) at the Manager level or higher relating to primary health care; (and secondary health care in specific missions), maternal and child health, reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, communicable diseases or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to assume non-medical responsibilities from time to time to cover for other team members
• Skills and knowledge in program sustainability and capacity building, public-private partnerships and project monitoring and evaluation (both quantitative and qualitative methods)
• Must have previous experience with donors such as OFDA, ECHO, DFID, EC, UNHCR, UNFPA, UNICEF, etc.
• Must have excellent communications skills, both oral and written
• Must have excellent self-motivation skills and be able to relate to and motivate staff effectively.
• Experience in effectively dealing with international and headquarters staff, as well as donor agencies, government officials, and other NGO’s; the ability to work with a broad spectrum of people
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
• Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations, frustrations and work with limited resources.
• Proven capabilities in leadership, Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills required
A propos de Project HOPE
Project HOPE is an international NGO of more than 900 engaged employees and hundreds of volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world’s most pressing global health challenges. Throughout our 60-year legacy, Project HOPE has treated millions of patients and provided more than $3 billion worth of medicines to local health care organizations around the world. We have helped build hundreds of health programs from the ground up and responded to humanitarian crises worldwide.Autres offres d'emploi à Project HOPE:
- Human Resource Officer | Ressources Humaines