Accountability Coordinator – Global Fund
Entreprise: World Vision International-Haiti
Type de contrat de travail:
Sciences humaines et sociales
Localisation: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Date d'embauche: 5 octobre 2021
Publiée le: Sep 28, 2021
Accountability Coordinator – Global Fund at World Vision International-Haiti
Description du poste:
The incumbent is the technical manager for the development and management of accountability structures and systems for the Project.
It’s main role is to ensure that fully integrated practical and effective mechanisms to account to beneficiaries, donors and the Government, through capacity building of staff and partners.
• Develop plans, evaluation criteria and indicators for monitoring the accountability of the Project and ensure their proper implementation;
• Provide extensive capacity building to individuals and implementing partners on the concept of accountability;
• Coordinate, consolidate and document lessons learned and best practices and share with relevant stake holders;
• Develop and popularize in the communities the tools of the Complaints Response Mechanism;
• Provide technical support to partners on the implementation of accountability, including the evaluation of the Complaint Response Mechanisms of all project partners;
• Ensure that complaints are filed correctly and in a timely manner in the database and that beneficiaries receive timely feedback on their complaints/comments;
• Work closely with the Child Protection Focal Point of the Central Office to review and follow up on reported cases;
• Work with all staff to ensure that the project integrates beneficiary protection into all activities to prevent (or address) a situation where beneficiaries may be exposed to risks of prejudice, abuse or exploitation;
• Perform any other duties assigned by their supervisor or project management.
Training in social sciences, international development or other relevant field;
• Preferably a Master in International Development with a good knowledge of WVI;
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in child protection or the development of complaint frameworks;
• Ability to work under pressure and to respect short deadlines.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• Experience and commitment to the protection of participatory and empowerment; systems of communities, particularly vulnerable populations;
• Experience working with a variety of donors.
• The position requires the ability and willingness to make domestic and international trips up to _15%of the time.
A propos de World Vision International-Haiti
World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to combat poverty and injustice. Inspired by its Christian values, World Vision International is committed to working with the world's most vulnerable people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
World Vision International operates in approximately 100 countries and has more than 45,000 employees. Establishing itself in Haiti for about 35 years, World Vison intervenes in 3 departments of the country including the West (Port-au-Prince and La Gonâve), the North and the Central Plateau, providing assistance in Sponsorship, health, education, sustainable development and emergency response.
NB: World Vision International is a Christian humanitarian, development and international cooperation organization dedicated to helping children, families and communities overcome poverty and injustice. Building on lessons learned from local programs in more than 60 countries, World Vision is committed in its new global campaign to ending all forms of violence against children. Therefore, any application form implies a commitment to respect the child protection policy adopted by the institution. #Eliminerlaviolence
N.B.- The position is available on our website in Carriere (https://careers.wvi.org/) until October5th, 2021.Autres offres d'emploi à World Vision International-Haiti:
- Compliance Officer Global Funds HIV/AIDS and TB Program (4 positions for Port-au-Prince) | Finance-Comptabilité et Audit
- Quality Assurance Coordinator - Global Fund | Statistiques